Show Sponsorship Benefits
Many corporations and individuals are Diamond Head Theatre show sponsors. Each level of sponsorship (Gold - $4,000, Diamond - $7,000, Platinum - $12,000) has more differentiations than can be listed here. Ask us about the detailed features for each level, as well as customization options for your particular company.
For more information on show sponsorship opportunities, call (808) 733-0277, ext. 315.
WHY CONSIDER SPONSORING?
- Sponsor name/logo featured in the season brochure mailed to over 30,000 Oahu homes in June
- Sponsor name/logo on all print advertising, posters, and press materials
- Sponsor name/logo on direct mailer sent to over 10,000 homes
- A full page ad in the sponsored show’s playbill, black-and-white or four-color (depends on sponsorship level)
- Sponsor name on banner above theatre entrance
- Sponsor name and sponsorship level before each sponsored show
- Listed on Diamond Head Theatre website
- Listed as a show sponsor in the season playbills
- Tickets to the opening night performance and invitation to pre-show reception and intermission lounge for sponsored show
- Employees of the sponsoring corporation receive a $3 discount on Section A or B tickets through the run of the sponsor's production.
- Platinum level provides a full house, yours to fill with customers, employees, and friends on a specially designated night
- A plaque presented to your company before the Opening Night curtain rises
Did You Know...
- An extensive Diamond Head Theatre audience survey reveals that 50% of our patrons have annual incomes over $100,000
- Many of our patrons are community leaders and upscale business people
- In a survey published by Arts Study, 56% of respondents say they would “Almost Always” or “Frequently” buy a product or support a company sponsoring an arts or cultural event over one that does not. In follow-up focus groups, participants were asked: “What is the one thing that makes you remember a corporate sponsor the most?” Responses were: “The kind of event they sponsor.” “Consistency.” “When they are there for a long time, you remember them.”